Thursday, December 23, 2010

RIDING THE FENCE

 Well, I wasn't planning on posting another pic until after Christmas but if you check out my brother Jim's blog,  Dad's Shoes,  you will understand the reasoning for the extra post.'
  Upon arriving at my mother's house this evening Jim bracketed a few shots of these very same horse shoes. I will not go into explaining the meaning behind these for Jim does it so well in his blog. He does mention in his blog that when we got together in July at our family reunion, I was the only one of us to point the camera at our dad's horse shoes.  If you look at my Facebook page, my profile picture is a shot Jim got of me doing that very thing.  Anyway, this is the shot that I came up with from back in July to bookend brother Jim's.
  Chris Nitz suggested we do a collaboration. I guess you could say that is what this is. Please take a look at Jim's blog if you haven't. The story behind these shoes is way better than any photo can capture.

Details: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, Tamron 28-80 @ 28mm, ISO 100, single image HDR shot at f/4.5, 1/40 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment