Monday, June 6, 2011

CURVING SHORELINE

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, Promaster 19-35 lens @ 19mm, ISO 100, f/14, 1/30 sec.
 It was an interesting morning on Wednesday last week. Stopped to take sunrise pics on a bridge on highway 360 and was very unimpressed with the results.  As I was leaving to go to work I noticed this sloping curve of the shoreline directly under the bridge reaching out all the way across the lake.
  The water was smooth as glass and made for a beautiful reflection all the way down the shoreline finishing at a similar bridge crossing in the very top right of the image.
  May not be the most dramatic or eye-popping shot, but I really liked the simple beauty of it.

1 comment:

  1. I just love it. For me, crystal clear reflections like this just add a huge element of serenity to a scene. I love the winding shoreline here, Jerry, you lead the viewer wonderfully right through the image here. AWESOME capture!

    ReplyDelete