Sunday, June 19, 2011

TOP SHELF - N River Road Panorama

Canon EOS REBEL XS, Promaster 19-35 lens @ 20mm, ISO 100, f/11, 0.6 sec, 5 image panorama
  Right above the rock wall I posted yesterday is this cascade shelf that is just absolutely beautiful. I waded out right in front of the shelf and got as low as I could to catch a vertical panorama in 5 separate shots.
  It wasn't until I was processing these images that I noticed the green reflection on the very front edge of the shelf. The water was reflecting the sunlit tree tops in the very back of the image. These type of reflections are my favorite and really show out in the fall when there is a tremendous amount of color in the trees. The green reflection in this reflection just ties everything together with all the green foliage and moss on the rocks.

2 comments:

  1. Loving this series Jerry. You've really captured the beauty of the falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the fact you made this a Pan. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete