Monday, July 23, 2012

BACK TO THE RIVER

ISO 200, f/20, 2 Seconds, 19mm
  Boy, it sure was like coming home to spend about an hour on the Tellico River on Sunday morning. Been doing so much in the Great Smoky Mountains that I almost forgot about the Cherokee National Forest and, in particular, the Tellico River.
  I actually went to a couple of spots that I have been before but wanted to get something completely different. Instead of capturing the the cascades and waterfalls I concentrated on reflections.
  Normally, this is reserved for the fall of the year but I couldn't resist when the reflection of the green trees started showing up on the smooth parts of the river. The rocks were really reflecting a blue tint from the bright blue sky. It was beautiful and made me feel good shoot the river a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment