Saturday, July 28, 2012

UNION TERMINAL & MUSEUM

ISO 100, f/20, 5 Seconds, 19mm
  The only other icon of Cincinnati that I was dead set on getting shots from was the Union Terminal & Museum on the west side of the city. When we arrived, and finally figured out how to get in the parking area, a third storm of the day was creeping up to the south.
  My first initial composition was directly in front of the building with the water fountain in the foreground. After processing, I really liked this long exposure from an angle better. Especially with the clouds from the storm providing some added mood to the shot.
  In processing I started using Adobe Lightroom 4 a bit more and am really starting to like the adjustments it provides. In particular, the tone curve adjustments.

1 comment:

  1. I discovered this place before I discovered HDR. I can't wait to go back and re-shoot it. Amazing photo ops throughout. Nice capture, Mr. D.!

    ReplyDelete