Wednesday, August 29, 2012

THE OTHER SIDE

ISO 100, f/20, 1/5 Second, 19mm
  It's amazing what happens when you just change your point of view while shooting a subject. My last post was of the Huntingdon Beach Pier with the sun at my back and bathing the pier in golden sunlight.
  Today's post is of the same pier only I have walked to the opposite side of the pier and shooting slightly into the sun. The bright sunlight that was casting the golden glow on the pier is now shining as a back light or technically a side light. The pier is completely in shade on the side I am shooting from.
  So now I have posted 3 separate shots from Huntingdon Beach Pier and they each are different as far as light and color. It really pays off to explore each subject and shoot from as many angles as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment