Sunday, November 18, 2012

TREMONT ABSTRACT

ISO 200, f/14, 1/2 second, 19mm
  Something that I try to look for when I'm out shooting is an abstract image. I haven't really done a good job of hunting these abstracts down but today, when I was processing the larger part of this shot I zoomed up close onto the edge of this shelf waterfall and the jagged line where the water pours off created a symmetrical abstract with the golden reflection of the opposing mountainside reflecting on the rocks and the white water splitting diagonally from bottom right to top left.
  I actually did this oriented landscape at first but really liked it cropped portrait because of the way the texture of the water flows through the frame.

2 comments:

  1. There's a strong sense of power and movement in this shot, Jerry, I have to say I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete