Thursday, January 31, 2013

FROSTY TRUCK

ISO 100, f/11, 1/30, 19mm

A week ago last Saturday my flight to Orlando got canceled at 9:10am and they didn't get me rescheduled until 5:45pm that same day. I had to kill time so I drove back home. On the way home the frost that had settled from the night before was starting to melt and turn to fog with the morning sun.
As I passed by this truck between Greenback and Vonore, TN I noticed how the sun was shining through the fog behind it and had to stop and shoot it. I tried to get low and capture the frosty grass in front of the truck as well.
Converting to black and white just seemed the way to process it.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Jerry! Terrific character and personality in that truck, and the b&w and the frost really add to the feel of the scene!

    ReplyDelete